The Raising Money Recipe is simple. There are just 3 steps.
1. Build a list of investors
2. Nurture your relationship with your list
3. Show your list of deals
Now, you know how it’s done. Go forth and raise millions!
But maybe you’d like a bit more clarity on things like:
- Where you can actually meet people who want to invest in your deals – and it ain’t at REI meetings or real estate conferences
- How you can get investors to find you – if you’re someone who hates in-person networking
- How to find the millions of dollars of investable capital in your current contacts list
- How you prevent your hard-built list of investors from forgetting all about you while you’re out there looking for deals
- How you actually offer a deal to your investors in a way that entices them to invest, without hard selling or even picking up the phone to ask anyone for money
Whether you’re an emerging deal sponsor or you want to raise capital for other people’s deals, these are critical skills to master.
If you want to master them, you will in just three sessions of my new workshop, Raise More, Ask Less: How to Fund Your Multifamily Deals Without Asking For Money.
P.S. The sessions take place at 3:00 pm ET on October 5, 12, and 19. All sessions will be recorded.